|Home||» Products||» Nitrile Rubber Sheets||» Nitrile Rubber Sheets|
Nitrile Rubber Sheets
Being a reputed and quality dedicated firm, we are affianced in offering our clients an excellent array of Nitrile Rubber Sheets. Offered sheets are manufactured using quality assured nitrile material and state-of-the-art techniques by our seasoned professionals. The provided sheets are widely demanded in power transmission, sealing and food processing industries for the maintenance of machines. Furthermore, clients can avail these Nitrile Rubber Sheets from us at the most competitive prices.
- Easy to install
- Resistant to oil
- Good adhesion to metal
- High flexibility
Manufacturer - ALP AEROFLEX / ARMACELL.
Brand - AFLEX, AEROCELL, AEROFLEX, ACCOFLEX
Nitrile rubber is a highly flexible elastomeric material which is quick and easy to install. It has a closed cell structure which has a buit in vapour barrine with a high resistance to water vapour transmission enabling the insulation material to maintain a higher level of energy conservation efficiency.It has an excellent fire safety performance achieving BS476 part 61989 for low fire propagation, producing minimal contribution to the overall heat release, and BS476 part 7 1987 for zero furface spread of flame.
Class 1, Class 2, Class O fire category means low fire propagation index, producing minimal contribution to overall heat release, and a zero surface spread of flame for a high degree of fire protection and safety.
Closed cell structure a very efficient built in vapour barrier.
- A high resistance to water very vapour transmission and water ingress, gives long term insulation sfficiency for condensation control.
- Closed cell structure provides a built in vapour barrier.
- A high,ÃÂµ5000, resistance to water vapour transmission and water ingress long term insulation efficiency for condensation control.
- Thelow thermal conductivity, 0.037 W/ mk at ÃÂ°0 for prevention of energy loss.
- Lightweight and flexible means easy and speedy installation with low maintenace, resulting in time and cost saving.
- CDC and HCFC free - ODP Zero and GWP Zero.
- Dust & Fibre free.
Chilled water lines, Heating systems, Air conditioning ductwork, Refrigeration pipework and ancillary ewuipment.